Natural-gas-powered trucks offer a variety of environmental and cost-saving benefits. They're safe, powerful and run clean. And they offer long-term, sustainable fleet advantages to commercial rental, full service lease and dedicated customers with local routes in high-density regions. Natural gas is more affordable than diesel fuel and offers improved operational efficiencies and a variety of benefits.
We have invested $100 million in natural gas vehicles and infrastructure, and are an industry leader in sustainable solutions. Whether you rent or lease, with natural gas vehicles from Ryder you can:
- Tap into a plentiful domestic energy source that helps to reduce dependence on petroleum imports
- Reduce total well-to-wheel CO2 emissions 25-90 percent
- Eliminate smog-producing particulates and help eliminate air pollution
- Reduce fleet fuel costs by as much as 42 percent
- Use Ryder advanced technologies to optimize your fleet
- Tap into an alternative fuels infrastructure without the cost or complexity